Special clicker dies, planchette dies, perforation matrices, CNC milling and electrical discharge machining
- SEFO plus LLC. was founded in 1991 as a family business with the production of clicker dies.
- A long tradition of metalworking goes back to the 19th century.
- In 2003 the company became MARE Trend LLC. which specializes in the production of perforation matrices for the footwear industry.
- We use state-of-the-art technologies such as CNC milling, electrical discharge machining as well as water and laser cutting in the production of punch knives and perforation matrices.
- In the field we are one of the largest companies in Europe.
- The Austrian company BÖHLER is our long-standing partner for the supply of high-quality steel.
- Pipe punches and prickers are supplied by the Swedish company Gerdins.
- Documents for the production of clicker dies and perforation matrices we prefer in electronic form. Data is received in DXF, DWG, CUT, CDR, and IGS formats.
- The company operates in its own premises.